Free Online Game

Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

song minamo

I love you feeling baby my heart
I love you need you baby your voice in my heart

Do you hate me being with you? Don’t you have something to say?
In the darkness, I was happy and embarrassed, when our fingertips touched. “I don’t know anymore.”

At the park where it all began, on the swing from our memories, I ask “Where are you looking?”
You’re the same as always. If only my heartbeat would reach the distance. “This is a punishment.”

The water’s surface, wraps around, my awakening love. Just now I want to be honest.
Always whispering your name, the depths of my heart gently changes color.
I love you feeling baby, I close my eyes,
I love you need you baby, And check my feelings.

I love you feeling baby my heart
I love you need you baby your voice in my heart

Are you free after this? (Day after day)
Do you have any plans? (Looking for you)
I stop my feet (sunny day), we cross glances (rainy day),
And my determination wavers just a bit.

The joy we share, our prized free time, being asked to put them into words,
I turn around and smile, I hide my embarrassment, and invite you to my secret place.

Patterns of love, are gentle ripples, on the water. Please give me a tiny bit of courage.
Being able to spend time together, even like this I believe is important.
I love you feeling baby, Finding my resolve,
I love you need you baby, My feelings begun to run.

I can’t keep it hidden. I can’t stop.
Without resisting, please listen to my overflowing feelings.

Reflecting, the color of love, the water’s surface, conveys the faint roar of waves.
Under the night sky, time stops, and the stars watch over us.
I love you feeling baby, Shining,
I love you need you baby, My feelings don’t yield,
I love you feeling baby, And they don’t fade.
I love you need you baby. These are my precious feelings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment