Free Online Game

Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

song chiisana mahou

The wind surrounds this city
Felt a little cold somewhere
I was always alone
I thought I was okay with it

Since that day when I met you
My world began to change into color
Though the season is ending soon again
These colors won't fade

That's why I want to deliver it to you, who is far away


Gathering up the words I want to tell you
Casting a little magic
Well, I'll send it to where you are
So that the warmth doesn't cool off
If I confine it together
My thoughts will take shape

Everyday I repeat the same things
If you suddenly found out
That I was swelling up little by little
You would loosen my heart

When the city's light disappeared
You would light my heart
Just before I fall asleep
I continue to think about you

That's why I want to send it to you, who is far way

Even if I have to leave you
You would wait
For you needed me
A lot of words
Can be put in a song
I'll go deliver it to where you are

Both of us are always connecting through this sky
So if I can feel it
My gentle feelings will become stronger

Gathering up the words I want to tell you
Casting a little magic
Well, I'll deliver it to where you are
Throughout the world
There's a song I only want to sing to you
So to convey these feelings

I'll cast a magic

0 comments:

Post a Comment