Free Online Game

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

song

You will stop taking notice of me if I have been around you for too long.
Someday, somewhere, you'll find me again, a brand-new me who have changed.

Hey, but you never change, do you? That's why I'm so irritated.
But even this very fact probably counts as proof of my love for you...

We'll go home together again. It'd be great if our relationship could continue like this.

Just like my bangs that I cut too short, our awakened feelings will never return to dormancy.
I'm very ordinary, but your words--"I like you the way you are"--have lingered in me warmly.

When we do things like studying together or eating snacks together,
as long as I'm with you, I somehow feel very happy.
We've been with each other for a long while now.
That's why I can always tell what you're thinking by just looking at your face.

See, you're already feeling tired. I guess I'll have to make some tea for you.

Just like my bangs that I cut too short, we can never return to our childhood.
When we walk together, our shoulders bump and my heart speeds. Don't look at my face right now.

Just like my bangs that I cut too short, our awakened feelings will never return to dormancy.
I'm very ordinary, but your words--"I like you the way you are"--have lingered in me warmly.
They have lingered in me warmly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment