Free Online Game

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

song

In order to survive in this world,
I show you nothing but my armor.
My frightened prestige and vanity.
The foolish result of an honest reality.

Please hug my body tightly until all my bones creak.

Just shatter them for me already!
I may be nothing more than a hollow shell,
but there is no pain inside.
Get me out of these tiny shells of mine!
They're like a set of matryoshka dolls!

Although wearing multiple layers of theoretical arguments,
I am actually exposing the weak nature of my defense.
Through those cold eyes of yours,
what about me can you see?

Thrust the glaring knife of your words now.

These foolishly laughing shells of mine,
just strip them away already,
and lay bare my true nature!
Please, if you can hear my voice right now.

In the deepest depth of my heart, where no light can reach,
my true self is there, and will never be broken.

Sock them and crush them for me!
Smash them, tear them, and rip them off for me,
all these armors that I'm wearing.

These pathetic matryoshka shells of mine,
just shatter them for me already,
and lay bare my true nature!
Please, if you can hear my voice right now.

I will neither run nor hide,
so please get me out of my matryoshka shells!

0 comments:

Post a Comment