Free Online Game

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

song no thank you

We all crowd up around the whiteboard,
Scribbling down our unfettered wishes
Even if the after-school bell echoes into the sunset,
You can’t diss the power to dream. Too bad for you!

Let’s sing with a louder, louder, louder voice
Carry hope on your lips
Every time you release words, they'll turn into light
They're our fragments

I don’t need any memories
Because I’m strongly, deeply, in love with “now”
Getting immersed in my memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury
But not yet… no thank you!

In the notebook of my heart, the marker draws in confusion,
Just making points about getting pushed and then wanting to cry.
We live with pain and joy and everything else
In endless reverb, those words pierce me. It’s mysterious…

Let’s fly on forever, forever, forever to the other side
On the tailwind of ambitions that can’t wait for the countdown
Every time I mark the beats, they turn platinum
They’re our wings

I don’t need any promises
Because no one can live beyond “now”
Desiring promises is an innocent, child-like frailty
I’ve already long since… graduated from that.

Into any length of time, into any distance, I’m sure they’ll continue to be heard.
Even though I don’t need eternity, why does it seem like they can't be lost…
Our Splendid Songs?

Let’s sing more, more, more, even if our voices wither
Praise this moment with your lips.
We met each other because we held maps with the same route.
They're our bonds

NO, Thank You! I don’t need any memories
Because I’m strongly, deeply, in love with “now”
Getting immersed in my memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury
But not yet… no thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment