Free Online Game

Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

song kokoro no madobe nite

I woke up destiny
When I went to the light that is you.
Under the rain of heartbeats that doesn’t stop,
All alone, I just…

I just wish for a dream I won’t wake up from
And pass through the moments.

I’ll learn the ends of the sky.
If there is a tomorrow,
Let’s cut through and open any darkness.
By the window of my heart,
My wishes swim
Along the waves of sighs.
They form a story that no one knows
As I chase after the miracle they compose.

I don’t want freedom.
The place where I belong is right here…
Under the light of the sun,
Without withering away,

I want to shout, but I can’t shout out
My feelings right now.

I embrace my fate
In the peace that I touched.
These feelings of mine turn to cowardice.
Why is that, I wonder?
Memories I don’t want to erase
And smiles I want to protect…
If I can’t bring them back, I want to move forward,
Being led by your voice.

I’ll travel the ends of the sky.
I can’t live without
Wishing for a future with you.
By the window of my heart,
I embrace my fate
In the peace that I touched.
If I can live with my heart true to itself,
Could I stay by your side?

0 comments:

Post a Comment